My last post was a bit random and maybe more than a bit disjointed, so random seems about right for today. This comes from revkjarla at RevGals:
Happy Friday to all of you. Today’s Friday Five has no theme, other than randomness.
That’s o.k., right?
So, just to get to know each other a little bit (even more) here is the meme:
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind (right now) that you want to share about yourself.
I turn 41 tomorrow. (There must be more interesting things, but that’s what comes to mind.)
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry or accessory? Why?
I have a few significant pieces of jewelry, but right now I’m loving this cross. I bought it when I was in Boston a few weeks ago because I fell in love with it and because I thought it was nice that some of the proceeds went to fund homeless ministry. Later I learned that Harvard Grad’s fiance works with one of the ministries that gives the original bronze crosses to their congregants and I looked up the story of the cross and it all just kind of connected in a cool Holy Spirit kind of way. At least, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it.
3. If you could have a starring role in a T.V. show/movie/series, which one would it be, and what would your character be like?
I want to direct a new series of Shakespeare adaptations with a “company” style cast. So that’s not really an answer to the question, but it’s what I’m thinking.
4. What is one thing you will eat this weekend?
Angel food cake with icing (see last week’s Friday Five and my answer to #1).
5. How do you waste time? (If you do, that is…)
Ummm… I think it would be purposeless websurfing/FB-ing.